How will we preserve the innocence, the genius and the beauty of the child into adulthood?
First, we will nurture that beauty from its very beginning. We will surround the child with Torah and sing to it songs of wisdom even before it leaves the womb. We will help the child make his or her room into a sanctuary with holy books, a place to say prayers, and a charity box fixed into the wall, to be used daily.
And then, as the child emerges to discover that the world outside is not quite the same as that sanctuary, we will explain:
“Yes, this is not the way it...
- Sat, November 29, 2014 - 8:30am - 9:15am
- Sat, November 29, 2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am
- Tue, December 2, 2014 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Wed, December 3, 2014 - 9:00pm
- Sat, December 6, 2014 - 8:30am - 9:15am