There are three approaches to dealing with this world:
Some remain aloof as the sun. The world benefits from their light, but they stay far beyond it all. They invest little in this world and so have little to lose.
Others wane and wax as the moon. They suffer the scars and bruises of life, delight in its offerings, thirst for its rewards and tremble at its horrors. They invest everything and risk losing it all.
True tzadikim emulate their Creator. To them, every episode of life, no matter how minor, has meaning and...
- Sat, October 25, 2014 - 8:30am - 9:15am
- Sat, October 25, 2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am
- Wed, October 29, 2014 - 9:00pm
- Sat, November 1, 2014 - 8:30am - 9:15am
- Sat, November 1, 2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am